Recent Reviews :
I left this hospital as a duty doctor few months back. Here is some advise to the patients approaching this hospital...
- Please don't go this hospital for generic treatment.
- There're few consultants which are good, you can take the appointment, then consult.
- Without taking the appointment, if you're approaching the hospital, please be aware that you may find only some very fresh passout doctors, which will examine you. It may be a sort of experimentation.
- There're clear instruction from the Managing Director Dr. Vivek Shetty to write the un-necessary blood tests and convince the patient to get himself admitted. It may cost you ~4K per day.
- The doctors which you'll find in the hospital for general examinations are paid ~7K per month. You can imagine, the sort of treatment you can in the hospital.
- Please don't approach the hospital for any emergency services in the odd hours, as you'll not find any experienced doctor. The un-experienced doctors may play with your life, if they don't refer you to another hospital on-time.
- Mr. Vivek Shetty is highly un-professional and un-ethical. This doctors are to be worshiped, but he's a pure business centric man, and he can do whatever it takes to make money.
- For the doctors approaching for job, you are requested not to do anything which doesn't suit your profession and be ethical. You will get the salary in cash, and may have a cut even if you take 1 extra leaves. However, whatever hard work you put, it'll not be appreciated. As mentioned, just ask your heart how to treat a patient, and don't bother on the pressure to get patients admitted.